PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL 2017:
THE IDEAL GATEWAY TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Our synergistic partnership with The Thai Packaging Association and The Thai Printing Association, offers a winning platform with PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL. Since its premiere in Bangkok, in 2007, the trade fair has gained momentum over the years and enjoys a thriving reputation as a leading showcase for the packaging and printing industries in the region.
Officially supported by the Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau, and more than 20 specialist trade associations, PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL is a vibrant trade fair with a truly international flavour. With each edition, it successfully brings together the latest technology and innovations, and the who’s who of the industry from all over the world to engage, network, and drive sales growth.
Augmented by several onsite events ranging from seminars, technical presentations, consultancy clinics to workshops and high-level networking opportunities, PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL 2017 will bring together industry leaders and experts to present the newest innovations that drive ongoing and future developments within the thriving synergistic industries – reaffirming its standing as a trade fair for the industry, by the industry.
EXHIBIT AT PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL 2017 TO:
PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL 2015: A PROVEN LEADING PLATFORM FOR QUALITY BUSINESS
- 300 leading exhibitors from 20 countries
- Participation objectives:
- Maintain corporate presence – 87.8%
- Generate new business – 81.0%
- Service existing business – 80.0%
- Assess market potential – 79.1%
- Provide new products / services – 65.9%
- Exhibitors from around the world, including China, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, USA, Vietnam, and many more.
- Numerous machine sales closed on the show floor
We are planning to make Thailand our hub in Asia, hence our participation at this exhibition. A new demonstration centre is being planned in Bangkok that will allow us to create a focus in Southeast Asia and significantly expand our reach. We are happy to have met with international visitors that brought along high quality sales leads during the exhibition.
Mr Roland ShupbachManaging Director, Zund Asia (Bangkok)
Read more Testimonials