PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL 2017:
THE IDEAL GATEWAY TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS
Our synergistic partnership with The Thai Packaging Association and The Thai Printing Association, offers a winning platform with PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL. Since its premiere in Bangkok, in 2007, the trade fair has gained momentum over the years and enjoys a thriving reputation as a leading showcase for the packaging and printing industries in the region.
Officially supported by the Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau, and more than 20 specialist trade associations, PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL is a vibrant trade fair with a truly international flavour. With each edition, it successfully brings together the latest technology and innovations, and the who’s who of the industry from all over the world to engage, network, and drive sales growth.
Augmented by several onsite events ranging from seminars, technical presentations, consultancy clinics to workshops and high-level networking opportunities, PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL 2017 will bring together industry leaders and experts to present the newest innovations that drive ongoing and future developments within the thriving synergistic industries – reaffirming its standing as a trade fair for the industry, by the industry.
EXHIBIT AT PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL 2017 TO:
PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL 2015: A PROVEN LEADING PLATFORM FOR QUALITY BUSINESS
- 300 leading exhibitors from 20 countries
- Participation objectives:
- Maintain corporate presence – 87.8%
- Generate new business – 81.0%
- Service existing business – 80.0%
- Assess market potential – 79.1%
- Provide new products / services – 65.9%
- Exhibitors from around the world, including China, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, USA, Vietnam, and many more.
- Numerous machine sales closed on the show floor
We chose to launch the Color 1000i Press at PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL 2015 as we are confident of the regional audience it attracts. We are certain our participation will allow us to showcase our latest machines and technologies to customers in the region and encourage top-of-mind brand recall.
Mr Korarit JindatananonPSB Product Marketing Manager, Fuji Xerox (Thailand)
Read more Testimonials