Date: 23 September 2017
Time: 1.00pm – 4.30pm
Venue: Meeting Room 210, BITEC Level 2
Organised by: Photo Business Association
Registration fee: THB 150-200/pax
(Note: Tea / Coffee break will be provided)
Discover a whole new way of seeing the world and gain some handy tips from industry veteran K. Sayoompoo, to help hone your photography skills and enhance your business!
Humans are instinctively drawn towards images over text because we absorb and process their meaning with lesser effort. In fact, most information transmitted to the brain is visual. For instance, adding a photograph to a restaurant menu can increase sales of an item by as much as 30%, according to a study by Kissmetrics.
With the advent of online shopping, images have the same power and can boost online sales when applied to the digital world. Quality product photos reduce bounce rate and improve conversion rates when visitors are impressed upon the product through photos.
This workshop led by K. Sayoompoo, a leading expert with over 30 years of experience in still life and commercial photography, will cover tips and techniques on what makes great product photos and how you can take them yourself.
Organized and held in conjunction with PACK PRINT INTERNATIONAL 2017, the workshop will also cover printing technology behind photo images.
Benefits of attending:
- Learn what makes a good product photo and how to take them yourself
- Choosing the right angle for the photo
- How to avoid reflection
- How to create a dimensional appearance, etc
- Workshop is interactive, hands on, and full of opportunities to take your photography and lighting skills to the next level
- Network with like-minded industry players and enthusiasts
Who should attend?
- Individual / entrepreneurs who want to enhance their online business by adding value to the product
- Corporate – marketing & promotion department or department in charge who have started in-house product photo taking