Date: 20 September 2017
Organised by: Food Focus Thailand and Messe Düsseldorf Asia
Future Trends of Food & Beverage Packaging Technology
- How packaging industry can keep up with the trend - safety, convenience, eco-friendly, etc.
- Case study: Success cases and non-success cases
By: Associate Prof. Tunyarut Jinkarn, Ph.D., Department of Packaging and Materials Technology, Faculty of Agro-Industry, Kasetsart University
Food Labels: Fraud and Inspection
- Standard barcode and its application
- GS1 barcode and food label
By: Jiraporn Chalermjirarat, Senior Officer - Industry Engagement (Healthcare & Food), GS1 Thailand, The Federation of Thai Industries
Evolution of Edible Packaging: From 1.0 to 4.0 Era
- What’s the edible packaging?
- Application and utilization of edible packaging in food & beverage industry
By: Wasina Thakhiew, Ph.D., Department of Nutrition, Faculty of Public Health, Mahidol University
Design Drives Packaging Innovation
- Science and art of the design and how to commercialize
By: Chattida Pholsook, Innovation Developing Officer, Thailand Creative & Design Center (TCDC)
How Food Packaging Wins Senior’s Heart?
- Perspective of senior citizen
- Senior consumer trends in food, packaging and shopping experience
By: Panitan Paritpokee, Marketing Manager, Tetra Pak (Thailand) Limited
Learning Consumer’s Behavior and Psychology, Optimizing Sale at Point of Purchase
- Capturing shoppers' changing shopping behavior
- Retail landscape and new shopper’s behavior
- Extracting psychology to shape selling strategy
By: Sarinporn Jivanun, Managing Director, Envirosell (Thailand) Co., Ltd.
Winning with High Quality Digital Packaging (English)
By: James Yew, Business Manager - Labels and Packaging, South East Asia, HP Indigo and Pagewide Web Press Solutions
- The seminar will be conducted in THAI, except the topic on “Winning with High Quality Digital Packaging” which will be conducted in ENGLISH
- The organiser reserves the right to alter the program